$125 for initial session
$100 for follow-up sessions
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Therapists at Noble & Quinton Counseling Associates are on most private insurance and Employee Assistance Plans (EAP). We are not, however, providers for Medicaid or Medicare plans.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or checks are accepted for payment.
We reserve the appointment time you schedule just for you and kindly request a 24 hour notice for cancellations. We do, however, understand that emergencies occur. There is a fee for appointments missed without notice. The fee must be paid prior to rescheduling. We reserve the right to not reschedule appointments if a series of failure to keep appointments occurs.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.