$145 for initial session
$115 per sessions after the initial
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Therapists at Noble, Alexander & Quinton Counseling are on most private insurance and Employee Assistance Plans (EAP). We are not, however, providers for Medicaid plans.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or checks are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.